"That's what" Use in English | How to use "That's what" in English Grammar?

That's what: How to use "That's what" in English?

ఎలా ఉపయోగించాలి? "That's what" అంటే ఏమిటి? How to use "That's what" in English grammar? 30 example sentences of "That's what" in తెలుగు Telugu and English. 
Learn English grammar without any confusion. Learning a global language English gives us confidence and more information from the world.

Image 1

Image 2



That's what I like.
That's what she said.
That's what makes your beauty.


Image 3

That's what real love is.
That's what I really wanna do.
That's what he is composing.

Image 4

That's what she likes.
That's what you send to me.
That's what I am saying.

Image 5

That's what he was saying at that time.
That's what I am trying to convince.
That's what I want to say.

Image 6


That wants you are not getting.
That's what he likes to say.
That's what I wanted to tell you.

Image 7

That wants us were thinking on that day.
That's what I am asking you.
That's what she is doing.

Image 8

That's what I was explaining yesterday.
That's what you are asking. Isn't it?
That's what they are talking to.

Image 9

That's what I wanted to say.
That's what I am writing.
That's what he expected from you.

Image 10

That's what she is trying to do.
That's what we need to do.
That's what I wanted to control.

Image 11

That's what they told you.
That's what she asked me.
That's what the medicine we need.

Image 12


Comments

Recent Posts

Popular posts

Bohr's Atomic Model, Bohr's - Sommerfeld Atomic Model, Quantum Mechanical Model | Structure of Atom Class 10 | Part 3

Structure of Atom Class 10th | What is Electromagnetic Spectrum? | Physics class 10

Daily Use English Sentences | Teachers | Students | Children | Others

Structure of Atom | What is the spectrum? | N C E R T 10 Standard | ChrishEduTech

Chrish Edutech: A brief Idea about me.