Tenses

Knowledge is Power by Chrish EduTech

There are three (3) types of Tenses mainly, they are,
  1. Present
  2. Past
  3. Future
These three tenses again each category classified into four types. They are,
  1. Simple
  2. Continuous or Progressive
  3. Perfect
  4. Perfect continuous
Present Tense: It says about the present time. The actions which are happening in the present.
  • Example:
  • I am writing a new article now.
  • You are reading this article at present.
  • He reads my articles.
  • They have been reading my articles for two years.
  • Ravi has read my post.
Past Tense: This says about the past time. The actions which happened in the past are express in the past tense.
Examples:
  1. He wrote a letter to me.
  2. You were writing to him yesterday.
  3. She was my friend
  4. They had written a letter to me before I wrote them.
  5. I had been writing to him from March 3 to May 3.
Future Tense: This says about the future time. The actions which will happen in the future express in future tense.
Examples:



  1. I will write a new article.
  2. I will be writing a new letter tomorrow.
  3. I will have written a new letter by this time tomorrow.

Comments

Recent Posts

Popular posts

Bohr's Atomic Model, Bohr's - Sommerfeld Atomic Model, Quantum Mechanical Model | Structure of Atom Class 10 | Part 3

Structure of Atom Class 10th | What is Electromagnetic Spectrum? | Physics class 10

Daily Use English Sentences | Teachers | Students | Children | Others

Structure of Atom | What is the spectrum? | N C E R T 10 Standard | ChrishEduTech

Chrish Edutech: A brief Idea about me.